Yesterday is the fourth anniversary of my first date with Earl. It is hard to believe that just four years ago I decided I was done dating, then this sweet guy calls me up and says he thinks I'd been told about him and would I be interested in meeting.
I will always be grateful to Ryan for suggesting to Earl that he call me. That first phone call lasted almost two hours. Our first date (dinner at the Stowes) was a great way to meet with little pressure. It was also fun to see Earl connect with my niece and nephews--a precursor of our life ahead.
Putting so much energy into the house these last few weeks, Earl was too tired to do much celebrating yesterday, but I did fix a nice dinner and we had a quiet evening at home.
Four years of joy. How blessed I am.
1 comment:
What can I say. I am so glad you met Earl. I wish we were next door neighbors so Garrett would have him as a constant playmate. Maybe we can atleast get it to biking distance and Garrett can ride over and spend countless hours with Earl and his trains. Congrats on 4 great years. Thanks Ryan.
Post a Comment