Thursday, September 9

Mom and Dad are Leaving

I think it really hit home tonight that my parents are going away again, and for a year and a half. Earl and I have come to rely on them for so much lately and while I know we can live without them here, it sure is nice to have them around.

We are also excited to hear about their new adventures in Nauvoo. It's funny, ten years ago it was me having all of these grand adventures and traveling around the world. Now it's my parents. I'm glad they get there turn. We're now saving our pennies so we visit them while they are there.

1 comment:

Cheree said...

We visited This is the Place State Park, and I told Devlin that Nauvoo kicks it's trash. (He's never been to Nauvoo and thought the State Park was pretty cool.) I told him we needed to visit Nauvoo next summer. Now THIS (your parents serving there) is another reason for us to go!!! Tell them congrats for me. I served as a proselyting missionary in the Nauvoo district and loved the couple missionaries. They're going to do awesome (that goes without saying, though)!