We got an offer on the house yesterday--it was for the full asking price, but they wanted us to pay all of the closing price. We asked them to split the closing costs, but they didn't want to, so they are kicking in an extra $2000 on the sell price. I guess it evens out in the end. Lets hope their financing goes through and we are on our way. Wow--when it comes, it comes fast!
Tomorrow we start earnestly looking for a new home.
2 comments:
Yeah! I can't wait to see where you end up with your first home that you pick out together. Earl's house was darling, but location, location, location. Way to go guys.
Sue, Sue,...I'm so happy you can move closer to both your places of employment! Be sure to be patient when looking for a new place! I found that checking out the neighborhood and the feel of the community can be worth more than the home itself. Best of luck!
-Sharee
Post a Comment