Wednesday, September 2

If you price it right, they will come

The house has been on the market for just over a week now and we have had seven people walk through. Two of them came back for a second look and another is coming tomorrow for her second look.

While I am thrilled and flattered by their interest in our home, I am anxious. I know that these things happen in the Lord's time and in his way--we all say this, yet we all want what we want. I really am grateful for the attention.

Earl is not loving having to get out of the house early in the morning and he is patiently making the bed daily. (this is a dreaded task for him) His new job keeps him out until 11:30 at night and with his strange sleeping habits having the house on the market is driving him crazy. He is being patient though--I really married the most patient man, no matter what he thinks. He lets me get away with far too much, just to keep the peace.

So, we wait for an offer to come in. In the mean time, I've set up an appointment to see some houses that we may be interested in on Saturday. It seems to be the only day Earl and I have t0 do things like this together. Lets hope we can actually agree on at least one home, otherwise this is going to be a difficult experience.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I'm so excited to have you on bloger like this. I miss you! It feels good to be in touch.

Jules said...

I hope the house sells very soon. I can't wait to have you closer to me again. We really need to get together more, I miss you and Earl and so do my kids. I also think it would be fun to do a girl trip with Ronda sometime, we all really need a getaway like that.