- I talked him into returning to school.
- He quit his job to go to school full-time thus become less self-reliant.
- He rented out our home to strangers and moved into my Mothers.
- He took "a thankless job working for minor duckets" in hopes of getting a better job.
- We moved from my Mother's back home, then remodled, AGAIN.
- We sold a house he has put his sweat and tears into for the past eight years.
- We moved, temporarily, back to my Mothers.
- And we will move once again into our new home next week, where we will again begin to REMODEL!
Wednesday, October 7
Too tired to move???
I've been thinking about the hassles I have created in Earl's life over the past few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No he doesn't. That is the work required to deserve you! I can't wait to see the new house.
I echo what Ronda said. But after seeing the list it does look a little daunting. He has taken it really well and I bet he's happy to have a new home to build new memories with you and you only. I'm excited to see the house and excited to have you live closer. Now we really do need to get together more often.
Post a Comment